Good 3d mmorpg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin369

what is a good 3d mmorpg that can be played from a 2gb flash drive and dont say runescape because i have played it and its boring

GL with that. Only really great 3D mmorpg I've played is WoW. You'd need alot more that 2Gb for that though. and you'd have to give up your soul.

Guild Wars has a lot of expansions, but if you just wanted the very basic game without them, the minimum requirement is 4gb of hard drive space.

AsdaStory is 1.8gb but it's a bit of a grindfest.

i played guild wars. its cool, not too heavy om the GPU either.. you should try that or Lineage II also Aion isnt bad. who heck plays WoW? :p

well wat i was looking for was good 3d mmorpgs that were free cuz i dont want to pay to play online games sorry for not saying that in the beginning

Depends what ya want collin369, there are a lot of free ones out there some of which are pretty good. Check out http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm for a nice list. Remember that free ones most likely won't be as good of quality like a paid mmo especially in the customer support area. Also most free mmo's are supported by in-game stores/items you can buy to make your character better that don't drop in the game. Just check around that site see what ya like. But personally I'd recommend checking out Allods Online it just went into open beta. It's pretty much a WoW clone if you're into that.

Graphics: 3D
Fantasy MMORPG that caters to gamers with low-end PCs and small budget for gaming. Now has improved graphics.

Maple Story
Graphics: 2D
Cartoony MMORPG that looks similar to a console game where you can trade items in the forum of the game's site.

I'm currently playing Aion Online. Great content, but its not for the typical wow player either. Dont expect to have max level and gear in a month or two.

only ones ive played are wow and guild wars and i think they are alil to big. and wows alil to addiciting

I played guild wars, i played off a cheap stock computer with a half gig of ram, and i ran it pretty good. you just have to pay $20 for activation, and its free the rest of the time. my friend played it as well, off of a real piece of crud computer, i mean things showed up as plaid and bright silver, but he still ran it fine.

AAANNYYY way... Guild Wars doesnt take alot to play. $20 and a decent computer, and you got a good, 3d, mmorpg, largre community, different classes, good customization overall, pvp and pve. its not a bad game. when i compare it to WoW, its less cartoony, and a hell of alot easier to run

If you want action go for GunZ: The Duel, Combat Arms,GhostX,Air Rivals(or Ace Online depending on your area) or wait for Dragon's Nest.If you want rpg try Aion, Cabal Online,Perfect World,Sword of The New World, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online,Dragonsky,Guild Wars,Vangaurd,or City of Heroes/Villains.

Knights online ... it's extremely popular in turkey and also has a lot of english players.
Its resonably small i think about 2.4 gig, I've been playing it for years on and off, I've played WoW at a few friends but for me its just KoL but with slightly better graphics... what Relic said applies there is a premium shop where for example you get more exp per kill and so on. KoL is free to download and free to play, check it out http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/download_client.php

Go to play flyff, MU online, what else.. hmm, You can play... what do I play.. and what do I play? Flyff and i have played MU online. also try RUN-ESCAPE. ( =D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back