Good Ol' x700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago i posted bout trouble with my Mobility Radeon X700, i had an issue with sound and video sync, and especially with my apps such as games and while playing movies, buffering every few seconds not letting me really do anything. I was told to do a "clean install", if i remember correctly, download latest drivers, resintall hardware, and pretty much anything simple enough for someone of my knowledge to apply. So after all that nothing worked so i just hid the laptop away for sometime to forget my frustration. Now that i no longer have my desktop im back to my laptop and hoping that by now someone can help me with relative ease. I have been told that my video card had compability problems with the chipset, but i dont know how to go about that. I've also paid close attention to CPU Usage and it goes wild all the time... from 100% to 5ish% back and forth rapidly. I don't think its overheating, and i'm not running anything too drastic, at most World of Warcraft, which l can run at max or low settings, but still buffers, so i cant play effectively.

SPECS: (Not sure you need all that, but doesn't hurt.)
System Model: MS-1029
BIOS: BIOS Version : A1029AE5 V2.30 07/15/05
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology MT-34, ~1.8GHz
Memory: 1022MB RAM
Card name: MOBILITY RADEON X700 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type:
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

I looked around for a similar post of existed, no luck, if there already exists a solution, pls direct me to it.
Ty for your help in advanced =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back