Google expands, rebrands same-day delivery service as Google Express

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Google Express, the company's same-day delivery service that was formerly known as Google Shopping Express, is expanding. Starting today, Google Express is available in Boston, Chicago and Washington D.C., bringing the same-day service to more than seven million people (nearly 12...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/58430-google-expands-rebrands-same-day-delivery-service-google.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

yRaz

Nigerian Prince
I remember having to order bearings from California in the 90s and it took close to two weeks to receive it. Earlier this year I ordered some stuff from amazon that came from Colorado and it was here in 3 days with free shipping

G

Interesting, in Central Europe happens everything backwards, in 80s everything delivered on next day and everybody called simple delivery instead of next day delivery but nowadays this need 2-3 days. In 80s was incredible cheap but now horrible price. Since Post use computers slowed down everything.

Skidmarksdeluxe

TS Evangelist
I wonder why Google uses a parachute as it's express symbol... I would've thought the last thing you'd want is parachute that delivers you or your goods to terra firma at an express rate of knots.