Google redirecting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! i viewed past posts on this problem, but still couldnt solve it. can you help me tackle this problem? thx. my hijack log is as folllows:

Welcome to TechSpot! I'll be glad to help you with the problem, but ask that you first go through the steps in our Virus and Malware removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, please attach the logs from Malwarebytes and Superantispyware.

Do a new scan with HijackThis afterwards and paste the new log in your next reply.

Please be sure your antivirus program is up to date. The current version of AVG is v9.

follow the guide above. antimalware (free) can be a quick fix though, so be sure to try that. Absolutely incredible program, I use it all the time.

sorry for the late reply. so i did all the scanning and followed the steps. this is my recent hijacklog.

thanks for your help!

I'll be glad to help you with the problem, but ask that you first go through the steps in our Virus and Malware removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, please attach the logs from Malwarebytes and Superantispyware.

Do a new scan with HijackThis afterwards and paste the new log in your next reply.

Please be sure your antivirus program is up to date. The current version of AVG is v9.

I will review the logs when you have followed the steps and run the programs. This is a quote of my Reply to you in Post #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back