GPotato

TheDreams

[FONT=Times New Roman]It is a free multiplayer game portal website operated regionally by subsidiaries of Japan based Gala inc. [/FONT]gPotato [FONT=Times New Roman]game portals are[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]in South Korea, Japan, North America, Europe and Brazil. This portal can be used to run Steam games, Skype, Facebook Chat, you can also run games made by gPotato ex. Allods. This portal is extremely useful and really easy to use. Here is a download.[/FONT]

All their games are terrible. No thanks.
I used to play flyforfun it was a beast game but as I just said it was. every game I used to play got ruined

flyff-> now is a buncha crap and
runescape-> cant get any worse atleast we got 2007 servers back but the hosting server lags as crap

If flyff would become v13 id play it again hands on

Every game I used to play got ruined
runescape-> cant get any worse atleast we got 2007 servers back but the hosting server lags as crap
Ya about every MMORPG game I've ever played is now turning to crap and ya I'll admit I used to play RuneScape but I quit back in 2009 once it kinda started to turn bad.

Ya about every MMORPG game I've ever played is now turning to crap and ya I'll admit I used to play RuneScape but I quit back in 2009 once it kinda started to turn bad.
I agree to that 2007 being back was a great sucess but I still dont get the same experience as before as I practicly have mastered it on the new one ...yet again I quit the new one for the old one so

Most likely il be moving to guild wars 2 as that game has to much content for just 50 euros and has so many good updates + community

Ya I checked out Rs about 6 months ago and the community has changed so much its freaking crazy, its not even cool anymore. I was thinking about checking out the 2007 version to see if any of the veteran players came back and hopefully it may be the same as when I used to play it.

Back