Graphics card for Optiplex 210L slim

Dat1Gamer

Okay im looking for a GOOD Gpu that I can play my games like Fallout NV ULT on max and bo2 and mw's can any help me? my budget is $100-150

Your first problem is getting a card to fit in the slim case that will max game settings.

The second problem is the power supply unit, which is nearly always a proprietary PSU. It would be nearly impossible to replace a proprietary PSU with one that would power a high-end graphics card.

Are you the guy with the Celeron D? I think you need to either lower your expectations, or raise your budget (to fit in a whole new build).

Lol.... whats a 13yo gonna be able to build with $170? to play bo2 at 30-50fps? Nothing.

EDIT: And I cant get any money cause I cant spend it because my parents take my money and MAKE me put it towards collage -.-

Well heheuehueheueheuheuh I ther a pc together it has 2 248mb ddr3, ati radeon 9600XT 128mb, amd athlon X64 x2 at 2.00ghz, an asus KV8 deluxe mobo, the cpu is gonna be oc'd at 2.8ghz when I get an hdd with windows 7 on it

Windows 7? Good luck finding compatible drivers for your motherboard and graphics card. ;)

Back