Memory Clock: 800 MHz
Memory Configuration: 16Mx32
Memory Type: GDDR5
Memory Bandwidth: 51.2 GB/s
Memory Size: 512MB
Memory Controller Interface: 128-Bit
ports: 2 Dual-Link DVI,Video Out [S-Video, Composite, HDTV]
Dual Link DVI: Hydravision 4

thats a big area Andres, what do you want to be able to do with it? Resolution,detail, AA etc.

well for near 300 i would say the nvidia gtx275 is the best card you can get and it overclocks like mad crazy even outperforms some gtx 285s when overclocked.

pretty much game and multemedia (Music, Video) editing,

i have a 27 inch HDTV that i use as a monitor and a tv, so i would wnt to play my games on it

pretty much game and multemedia (Music, Video) editing,
Graphics cards don't help with music, and don't particularly help with video editing either, but games, yes certainly.

GTX25, alright i will check it out

isnt overclocking bad???
what you should look into is the GTX275 for around $250, though I like the 4770 better.
No one is forcing you to overclock, thats your own decision.

What is your current power supply? Please add in wattage as well as amperage and voltages.

how long do you guys think before this card (gtx 275) is outdated??
Don't worry about it, there is no way to tell.

No, I would avoird that power supply, and go with a Corsair 650, 550, or Antec Earthwatts 500.

like a year or so???
Don't worry about it

Because I am familiar with different brands and such, I generally recommend powersupplies by antec, corsair, pc power and cooling, enermax, and seasonic.

As for yourself, you may have to do research on your own, but its much easier to just ask techspot. Another way to tell is by looking at the amperages on the 12v rails, though unreliable companies my not provide accurate data, or use quality parts.

Corsair CMPSU-550VX 550W High Performance and Energy Efficient Power Supply, same power supply, but from fry's.

its a good choice, i have the 4850, the 4770 is only a few percent less stronger than the 4850. but the 4770 has a smaller chip, requiring less power.

It can run most games on max. good choice, you can find one around 80 dollars now a days

the gtx 275 is a brand new card it will last you a long time and power supplie wise a good antec 500 watt psu will do you great. also the 4770 actually out performs the 4850 in alot of tests read the tech spot review on it man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back