GTA Vice city MP3 radio station won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help on how to create the radio station. I know it's basic stuff but for someone who did not know what 'burning a CD' meant a few minutes ago this is a massive jump in the dark. I'll tell you what I have done so far in the hope you will be able to help me.
1. I downloaded musicMatch jukebox and burned several CDs onto my hard drive; (don't laugh, I don't know all the technical jargon lol)
2. I traced the cds to a folder called My Music;
3. I then 'MOVED'the files individually (each file contained a CD) into the audio folder in error (because that was what someone said you should do on another site);
4. I then dragged the music files into the mp3 folder. from the audio folder;

Each of the individual cds are listed there. I have the mp3 text file in the folder also. But I don't know what to do from here. I'm assuming the music files I've downloaded automatically became mp.3 files but I could be wrong because the custom channel has not appeared on the game. I've pressed F9 and scrolled down in an attempt to find the MP3 radio channel

I don't know what I'vedone wrong.
I've obviously missed something.
Any gurus have any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

How do I play my own MP3s in the game?
There is a folder inside the GTA Vice City game folder called MP3. You can place your own MP3s into this folder. Inside the game, scroll through the various radio stations until you get to the one that is usually the last one ("Wave 103"). There will now be a new station listed as MP3 Player after the Wave 103 station. Select this, and you're now listening to whatever music you placed into that folder. It will play in random order.

This quote is directly from Rockstar Games support site. If the files that you copied from their CD's are indeed .mp3 files then they should play randomly on the radio station named "mp3".

thanks for supra, I think you now know how to put you musics onto mp3 folder, but sometimes other files like CD burning files and some WMV files that won't work. I believe you might want to delete them, that will make sure that your radio station works perfectly.and ricardo, don't try to make ADF files into MP3 files, that won't work,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back