[H] Display problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoR

I have windows home. just installed SP2, and the new JRE 6u2 as well as macro flash player etc. The problem is this; whenever I'm on a web page IE or Firefox it comes out all discolored and font size is screwy and pictures/words are pushed off the page or not even shown at all.
It almost seems like they open up with a different resolution than the desktop setting or something. And its not just websites its also splash screens for installers etc.

5x3dx85.jpg

5430j2w.jpg

can not load display pic

I uninstalled yahoo messenger because it keep cutting me off. When I reinstalled it I was unable to get a display pic to come up just have a black box and can not view anyone else's display pic. Tried Trillian it would not reconize my yahoo id and I had to sign in using my yahoo on desk top. I am not the only one with this problem. My other computer works fine I was not stupid enough to delete it and reinstall and yes my flash has been deleted clean and reinstalled, messenger reinstalled, explorer updated. So what kind of problem is Yahoo having? And I am running high speed. Satellite

i figured out that it had to do with the accesibility options . It was set to high contrast... pretty gay. Thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back