Half-life2,can only multi-game......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yangxi

last week,I bought half-life2,with 2 CDs. when I installed, I can't play the self -mode. And the installation is two GB.I don't know the reason,please tell me ...... Thank you

well first off, if your getting the cd version of HL2 then it comes with 5 CDs and its about 4.5GB and second. so how did you end up with only 2 CDs? what i would do is go back to were you got it from and exchange it for a different one. i actually got a bad copy too and i exchanged it for another one and after that it worked just fine.

first of all ,thank your for your reply.
I think i bought the copy.becanse there're many copys in my country.
half-life seems not have been on sale here yet,the news which i get from a hardware website.
i like the game so much.but i can't get it till the next month.pity!!!

thank you very much

another question.would a 5900zt be strong enough for the game.(5900zt is not 5900xt. zt which is only sold in China ,whose frequency is a little bit lower than xt's.)

The 5900ZT will be more than strong enough for the game, but it will not let you play at with the highest settings. But you should still get a good experience...

The only suggestion I have for getting SP to work is to buy a new version through Steam (big download), which'll download everything you need to your drive. (But it means paying twice for the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back