Happy Birthday Captaincranky

Yes I did your word smithiness. You're welcome. ( I could have sworn I started you one in 2009.)
Dude, I just hit 64! Which sort of justifies me forgetting about any birthday thread I might have started for myself. With that said, it doesn't justify everyone else forgetting about it, as their remembering would have jogged my memory. (Or at least caused it to walk a bit faster).

I do have a "Happy Birthday to my eMachines T-5026" thread, which I started to piss raybay off. That sounds more like my modus operandi than starting my own "happy birthday to me thread", when it's so convenient, (and more entertaining), to hijack yours.

Have you considered changing your title to, "Bonius Rex"? Perhaps not "OROTU", but prestigious nonetheless! :p

(That would be similar to , "Tyrannosaurus Rex", but not quite as off putting).

Hm, a flying T-rex, maybe you could use that as "nose art".

Dave%20Schwantz%20Warthog%20nose%20art_small.jpg

That's supposed to be a warthog, but the concept is similar..

Wishing you a Cranky Birthday!!

Speaking of E-Machines .......... the other day I saw an eMachine E510 with the mighty Celeron M560 CPU weighing only at 2.9kg* selling for very 'cheap' price, but I resisted the urge to put some more money down the drain and didn't buy it, although, I am still out to buy a 'reasonably cheap' notebook as my Linux testbed.

* I wonder if it can be termed as 'weapon of man destruction' ...... :confused:

Although to be more realistic, I'd say getting rid of an emachine on one's birthday seems like a better idea.

Tough to find something original, so I turned to the Guest posters handbook

[Ctrl+C] Happyb irthday [FONT=True Crimes]Captian[/FONT] I hope your day gose real good and u absolootly CRUSH 2day. LOL.[/Ctrl+P]

Wishing you a Cranky Birthday!!
Why thank you, and "bah humbug".

Speaking of E-Machines .......... the other day I saw an eMachine E510 with the mighty Celeron M560 CPU weighing only at 2.9kg* selling for very 'cheap' price, but I resisted the urge to put some more money down the drain and didn't buy it, although, I am still out to buy a 'reasonably cheap' notebook as my Linux testbed.
Carpe Diem, Dude! When you snooze, you lose! If you merely want a dangerous used laptop, allow me to suggest an older Sony. Make sure you have your homeowner's insurance paid up, lest there be a terrible fire.

* I wonder if it can be termed as 'weapon of man destruction' ...... :confused:
Given the sheer volume of "erotic art", contained on my eMachines, it would probably be more appropriately termed a, "weapon of mass-turbation".....;)

If you want a true "weapons grade computer", you'd have to go all the way back to the Apple G4. This powerful machine was "banned in China"......
Although to be more realistic, I'd say getting rid of an emachine on one's birthday seems like a better idea.
My T-5026 will be 8 years old, this coming Valentine's Day. If it should fail to boot and/or explode before then, I will have gotten double my money's worth out of it anyway! So, I'll wait for it to die of natural causes, give it a decent burial, and start a memorial thread in its honor....

Other members have incinerated ostensibly top shelf and much newer machines, yet my eMachine continually and freely permits the exchange of "insight & wisdom" with my fellow Techspotters. I can't be held accountable if the keyboard is old and rude....! It seems to have a mind of its own.:eek:

What's in a name? that which we call a captian
By any other name would explicate as sweet

/apologies to Willie Shakespeare/Eddie de Vere
ROFL....."****eth this!"

In Caps case, "A ruse by any other name......"

Well geez, I didn't think you guys would get so bent out of shape. There, how's that?

It's the imperfections that make it touching and sweet

It's the imperfections that make it touching and sweet
Ain't it funny how art imitates crank.......:eek:

The "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" just wrapped up. I really struck me just how much Justin Beiber resembled Britney Spears with testicle implants....She was all dressed up in tooth filling silver bubble wrap and Cinderella's inflatable silver ball sneakers....

Ain't it funny how art imitates crank.......:eek:

The "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" just wrapped up. I really struck me just how much Justin Beiber resembled Britney Spears with testicle implants....
Is that who that was??? I thought that was Angela Lansbury's lesbian granddaughter.

Is that who that was??? I thought that was Angela Lansbury's lesbian granddaughter.
Another possibly could be they've made Paris Hilton the spokes model for "Reynolds Wrap".. That's Hawt.....

Most of all I liked Beiber's pants. Sort of a bold fusion between M.C.Hammer pants and "Depends".

Does that imply that Beiber was previously a castrato ?
Dunno. Maybe I should rework the syntax. I had thought it might imply that Britney Spears was...:confused:

No wait, I have pictures to prove she isn't...;)

One way maintaining popularity through puberty I guess.
Like my immigrant Spanish abuelo, Cranko Del Viejo used to say, "chicos con cojones silicones nunca growan oldes"
/Beibers parents- ULTIMATE stage parents!
Well, they were there, ready to rush in and protect Justin's dignity, in case someone realized there was only maybe 5 inches separating their son from about a dozen 6 foot tall supermodels......:eek:

Back