Happy Birthday MrGaribaldi

Didou

I was almost sure this thread existed allready but anyhow...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MrG !!! :D

duck_dance.gif

Hope you have good one ya (old) bum.

Happy Birthday Mr. G

No matter how old, here's hoping it's a happy one!

:grinthumb

Happy Birthday Man! Take care!

(i've a special soft spot for old Mr G. there, as he's the only member I've met in real life....)

Thanks guys :)

Was a very nice one celebrated with my closest family, so not much alcohol consumed... But the Champagne was nice..!

Since I've just operated my right heel (nothing serious but using a crutch), I'm not too much out and about (one of the reasons for not being here very much right now), so I've had to postpone partying with my friends, but I think I'll manage to make up for it... ;)

Phantasm> Right back at ya :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR.G! hope there are many more to come. your help here on the forums is well appreciated.

ps: sorry im late!

Originally posted by MrGaribaldi
Since I've just operated my right heel (nothing serious but using a crutch)

I told you to stop doing the twist. You get the rythm wrong & you look like you're having convulsions & it also seems you strain your body parts too much while doing it.:D

Stick to the duck dance...

duck_dance.gif

Happy Birthday Mr. G

I searched and couldn't find one to revive from last year so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. GARIBALDI!!! :grinthumb

Hope it turns out real special for ya'. :giddy:

Thanks guys!

Didn't think this old thing would be ressurrected, since I've been away for such a long time. But it's nice to know you remember me :)

Studying in Singapore, I hardly have any time to spend on online forums anymore. It's too much studying, partying and travelling.

But whenever I do need some tech help, I know where to come :)

Hehe....beat me by a half-hour Bush.

Nonetheless, a big Happy Birthday to Mr. G. Lift plenty of mugs today dude. I see you're not getting a whole lot older. :grinthumb

Have a great day!

Running away from Europe ;)
And working on my tan :D

Or, taking courses in Computer Graphics and Games Development that weren't available to me in Norway. Your choice.

As for the celebration, I'm hosting a little reception/pre party in my room (pictures coming later, when I've got the place tidied up), we're going to be between 10 and 12 people in a 13 sq/m room, then going out to a club in Singapore called Club Momo.

Happy Birthday Mr G :angel:
Sorry I'm late

Keep the beer and good times flowing :approve:

Back