Hashcode from Compaq nx9010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
I'm Italian boy. My notebook is blocked from master (supervisor) password. My notebook is Compaq Nx9010. The system hash code is [ 08498].
Can you help me please?
Thanks Thanks Thanks

HP / Dell / etc. Laptop password help (April - June 2008)

Please post all your inquiries regarding Dell or HP or (any other brand) laptop passwords here.

Any other posts made outside of this thread may get deleted or merged here.

This thread effectively replaces the previous one which received over 500 responses.

thanks julio that you re-open this forum

when someone need the dell paperclip guide send an email to me and i send the doc olso i have the pics for IBM laptops whit connection points T43 T60 T61
when you need it send an email to email removed

i can unlock hp and compaq only i need is the hash code or system disabled code

i can unlock hp and compaq only i need is the hash code
or the system disabled code

Hey guys, sorry first post is asking for help..

Dell latitude d420
S.T = #HT1C13J-595B
E.S.C. = 387-610-597-27

trying to boot from CD

thanks in advance :)

warning!!

welling boy said:
Hey guys, sorry first post is asking for help..

Dell latitude d420
S.T = #HT1C13J-595B
E.S.C. = 387-610-597-27

trying to boot from CD

thanks in advance :)

shorting method will not work with you kind of laptop ( D420,D620, D520,820,D430,D530,D630,D830
because it new GENERATION with very secure chip!!, you will damage it. only solution to ask DELL support or buy password

guys,
come on! you don't short legs. you read the darn chip. find the password and go on. who came up with this shorting nonsense?
let's get real.
if you need help with reading this password chip contact me: email removed
cheers.

dbpk said:
shorting method will not work with you kind of laptop ( D420,D620, D520,820,D430,D530,D630,D830
because it new GENERATION with very secure chip!!, you will damage it. only solution to ask DELL support or buy password
dude,
dell doesn't know what kind of password is embedded in this "new technology" chip. do they? let's get real. YOU HAVE TO READ THE CHIP. THE CHIP IS N24C01 or some variation of it. you need an electronic device to read the chip.
if you need help with reading this chip, contact me:email removed
cheers.

D810 Need Help Master Password..

Hi anyone, I bought a Second Hand Dell D810 and really needs a master password. When I bought it it has no problem and in working condition, I'm trying to clean all installation and install Windows Vista. I can't change the boot sequence. Please let me know the master password. Email :

email removed

Service Tag : DKFSZ1J
System Number : DKFSZ1J-595B

The primary boot sequence is on HDD, I need to change it to cd rom, is it anyway that I can change it via windows.. or any solution?

Thanks..

dbpk said:
how do you buy password? LOL
where do you buy it from?

alidabiri, if you don't know, don't speak. those model beginning from d420 don't have eeprom chip. as i already told, password is stored in KBC controller.

alidabiri said:
anybody needing help with ANY laptop that uses a chip to store the password, contact me: email removed

sorry man you r so far from knowing new laptop security....you must read and learn before posting dangerouse solutions to people!! also posting your email is not allowed too.

Anybody please help me to get my bios password. I need bios password for del latitude d810.. this is really urgent.. I need to change the operating system from windows XP to windows Vista, but the boot sequence cannot be changed, it is locked. I bought this laptop from news paper, when I called the guy about the password he say that He don't take any responsability once you pay. Please help me for the password, I will not forget your kindness and hope you would help someone that is very frustated person..

Please help me.. thanks..
Service Tag : DKFSZ1J
System Number : DKFSZ1J-595B
Express SERVICE Code: 295-340-399-11

Please help me.. thanks..

dbpk said:
sorry man you r so far from knowing new laptop security....you must read and learn before posting dangerouse solutions to people!! also posting your email is not allowed too.
is that right? what's dangerous about telling people that the chip has to be read? i have seen people post their emails here. one was something like compaq18....something? i think i know more about passwords, security chips, and laptops than you ever would. please tell everyone what's dangerous about reading the chip?
cheers.

lamo said:
alidabiri, if you don't know, don't speak. those model beginning from d420 don't have eeprom chip. as i already told, password is stored in KBC controller.
nobody has said anything about that. and watch your language. ok?

dbpk said:
dude, you don't know anything about what i know. apparently i know more about "new" laptop security than you do. i do this for a living. i'm an I.T. professional. and you are....? please don't forget to notify us when you find out how much passwords are when you find one to "buy" as you claimed earlier.
cheers.

:) your boastful replies here caused me to reply.
Not all laptops can be fixed by reading eeprom, some models does not have passwords in the eeprom, some models encrypt passwords, some put hash value only. Did you ever read eeprom passwords in Dell D620,D630, D820, D830 family?
How much people can build or purchase eeprom reading hardware and use it properly? How they can decypher passwords from eeprom dump?
Your messages can help only to make much more damage to laptops because much people have not skills required.
alidabiri said:
dude, you don't know anything about what i know. apparently i know more about "new" laptop security than you do. i do this for a living. i'm an I.T. professional. and you are....? please don't forget to notify us when you find out how much passwords are when you find one to "buy" as you claimed earlier.
cheers.
much better to spent some money and get success instead lost time and take chance to get nice door stop or big paperweight

champ said:
i can unlock hp and compaq only i need is the hash code
or the system disabled code
do you still use supposedly dongle which required money to generate master passwords? :)
Or more probably you are got HP utility which can be freely downloaded as HP poorly control it

any help?

HP Omnibook xe4500
Hash Code 13786

TW22209530 sn

Thanks in advance

Still no help. Can anyone provide me with a password from the System Hash Code? Oh and champ, i am unable to send private messages because I dont have 10 posts yet. So are you will to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back