Having some issues with my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know for a fact that its not a virus, I diddnt see anything for computer problems so i just put the topic in here. Anyway ive done everything and i just cant seem to fix my computer. Ive tried reinstalling, That diddnt work so i put a new harddrive in becasue i figured my other one was dying. that diddnt work. if yoru curious its a western dgital raptor 10,000 RPM. 74 gb. Before i reinstalled I had my freind run hardware diagnostics on my computer, everything showed up normal. All my cables are plugged in properly. And yes i keep it clean, no dust. The issue with my comp is that im getting lower than average framerate loss in games that should run liek a charm with my setup i have. Intel core 2 duo 3.0ghz, 2gb ddr2 800mhz corsair xms2, nvidia geforce 8600gts 512mb, Antec earthwatts 500, and of course my WD Raptor 74gb. I play cs source, tf2, and Modern Warfare 2 mostly so i know the frame rate loss isn't caused by my hardware. well i hope someone can give me a solution. ah and i go from 60fps to like 40 and below in less than 2 mintues of gaming, and from there it just gets worse, my computer will lock up and I have to restart. when it locks up my monitor will start flashing, not really flashign, but like a continous flickering like its going on and off. well i hope someone can help me becasue i have no clue whats wrong.

This is what I get, A smartass comment instead of helping me fix my problem? I ACTUALLY thought this was a "Proffesional" site to go to for computer help but I guess not. **** you guys. Homos.

If this was a "professional" site, you'd have to pay for help!

We are all volunteers here and do our best to help those with problems. The Virus and Malware forum is just for that.

You began your post with:
Well I know for a fact that its not a virus,

Then you do not belong in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back