HDMI problems Sony VGN-AR71S to a Samsung S2333HD tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys got a really frustrating problem here.... I ran a hdmi cable from my desk to my tv named above. Every time i plug the lead in (regardless wether the tv is on or not) my laptops gets a blue screen error:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

So, i started with my graphics card (Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT) drivers... i removed them from my laptop, restarted with the lead plugged in. The laptop didnt crash however, didnt show on the tv still so I figured it was the software for my graphics card. I went to Nvidia website and downloaded the 179.48 version software but when i try to install that it says 'Setup detected that the operating system in use is not Windows vista [32-bit]. This setup program and its associated drivers are designed to run only on Windows Vista [32-bit].

For this reason i checked that all my windows is up to date, and i downloaded/installed Windows Vista SP2. I am running out of solutions now when all i want to do is watch some blu ray movies on my tv Lol! pleassssseeee help!!!!

grrrr...i downloaded that version and when i go to install it, it says the 'nvidia setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware'
.... the creator of Nvidia should be shot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back