Spread the love! TechSpot Tech Gift Shortlist 2017

Help my laptop (SR for my english)

By tadeboy ยท 5 replies
Nov 9, 2017
Post New Reply
  1. 1 month ago,my laptop was fine.Until I follow this video :

After done and reset my laptop,it can't open Apps anymore,I was very panic,I tried everything:eek:pen cmd,open regedit,task manager.After that,I think that the reason is the video and I think that I fuked up some steps.So,I am using my second laptop to send my help to you guys.

PLZ HELP ME
    P/s:Sr for my bad english cuz I'm asian

2. holdum323

holdum323 TS Enthusiast Posts: 430   +41

Hi. We need a lot more information. What operating system are you running(XP,Vista, W7,W8, W10?
    Make and model of your laptop. Never go into the registry unless you have experience, and always have a back up plan in case you mess up. What kind a reset did you do?

3. tadeboy

tadeboy TS Rookie Topic Starter

I'm using W10
    My laptop model is lenovo G570.
    What kind a reset did you do?:idk man,I just follow the instruction of the video.But I think the part 1:06 -2:30 is the part I messed up.

4. holdum323

5. holdum323

Hi! I was just wondering. Do you need further help with your W10 issue? I'll try my best to help you. Post all the information you have on your problem and I'll try my best to answer your questions.

6. tadeboy

tadeboy TS Rookie Topic Starter

that's all the information I have,now I can't do anything with my laptop except that I can open web browser and I can't interact with other program and Tools as well.Should I install the new windows ?