Help my laptop (SR for my english)

1 month ago,my laptop was fine.Until I follow this video :
After done and reset my laptop,it can't open Apps anymore,I was very panic,I tried everything:eek:pen cmd,open regedit,task manager.After that,I think that the reason is the video and I think that I fuked up some steps.So,I am using my second laptop to send my help to you guys.

PLZ HELP ME
P/s:Sr for my bad english cuz I'm asian

Hi. We need a lot more information. What operating system are you running(XP,Vista, W7,W8, W10?
Make and model of your laptop. Never go into the registry unless you have experience, and always have a back up plan in case you mess up. What kind a reset did you do?

Hi. We need a lot more information. What operating system are you running(XP,Vista, W7,W8, W10?
Make and model of your laptop. Never go into the registry unless you have experience, and always have a back up plan in case you mess up. What kind a reset did you do?
I'm using W10
My laptop model is lenovo G570.
What kind a reset did you do?:idk man,I just follow the instruction of the video.But I think the part 1:06 -2:30 is the part I messed up.

Hi! I was just wondering. Do you need further help with your W10 issue? I'll try my best to help you. Post all the information you have on your problem and I'll try my best to answer your questions.

Hi! I was just wondering. Do you need further help with your W10 issue? I'll try my best to help you. Post all the information you have on your problem and I'll try my best to answer your questions.
that's all the information I have,now I can't do anything with my laptop except that I can open web browser and I can't interact with other program and Tools as well.Should I install the new windows ?

Back