Help with video capture card please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDEBWOY

Well i currentley have a SAA7130 TV Card now i can get it to hook to my tv and get the tv shows to show on my pc screen but i dont want that.i want to have my ps2 shown on my pc screen instead the only problem is my ps2 etc is running through component i have a dell hdtv now how can i run the wires so its getting the gameplay on my pc screen please help!

so can any one help?how can i set the capture card to display the component channel on my pc?please....

if my search is right that card doesn't have component inputs. your only options are s-video or composite. another option bypasses the computer completely and thats a VGA box. but thats only if the monitor has a VGA input

very lame so if i wanted to watch ps2 or ps3 and record it on my pc etc i would have to get a new capture card ?if so can u show me one that had component inputs etc

you wouldn't have to get a new card. you just have to use older composite or s-video. which should be enough for ps2 because most ps2 games can't output anything above 480i. even the ones at 480p don't gain much*if anything at all* from component over s-video

wont work if i use composoite for a hdtv it looks very crappy and blury so either way im still stuck on component.

depends what your video card outputs. if your going
Game System -> Computer -> HDTV

there shouldn't be too much of a problem. depending on the program your using to display/record on the computer and depending on what your card outputs. but thats getting out of my area i know well so other may be able to elaborate on that

and as i said. like 98% of ps2 games use 480i. EDTV is 480p and HDTV is 720p and above. it shouldn't be making a big difference. the look depends on how good the scaler on your tv is. but i'm probably talking in circles anyways. i tend to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back