Here's a possible workaround for iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite Wi-Fi issues

Himanshu Arora

If you're one of the many iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite users who have been plagued with Wi-Fi issues, here is some good news: Mario Ciabarra, the co-founder and CEO of Colorado Springs-based Quantum Metric, claims to have found...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/58974-possible-workaround-ios-os-x-yosemite-wifi-bug.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

MrBlkfx1

TechSpot Elite
I'm going to try this out tonight. We'll see if his workarounds help at all. My MBP has been collecting dust since the last update. Luckily, I do the majority of my work on my desktop running Windows 7.

G

Too late, 8.1.1 has fixed it. My ipad mini retina switches nicely between wi-fi, 3g and LTE now. Also, do not leave tabs open in Safari as it uses up the little memory you get.

Camikazi

Too late, 8.1.1 has fixed it. My ipad mini retina switches nicely between wi-fi, 3g and LTE now. Also, do not leave tabs open in Safari as it uses up the little memory you get.
Except people are still having WiFi trouble after 8.1.1, so it seems it is not completely fixed yet.

Jad Chaar

Good to see at least a temporary solution. I am surprised Apple didn't solve it in the first go-around.