Here's my pet

holdum323

Seriously! We need more threads like this one, where older members can have a little fun and get to know each other.
I'm a people person.;)

I for one will quote the About Techspot blurb:

TechSpot is a leading computer and technology publication established in 1998. Read daily by thousands of power users, tech enthusiasts, IT decision makers and gamers, TechSpot is home to over 6 million readers every month.

TechSpot delivers breaking tech news and analysis to an audience of professionals and enthusiasts who crave for technical depth and want to learn about the latest digital trends. TechSpot's news coverage is complemented by comprehensive product reviews, guides and longform features, software recommendations, and a massive product database. TechSpot is also a tech enthusiast community at heart, with hundreds of active discussions posted daily by our readers.

I for one sincerely hope we don't go looking for 'fun' per se on this site - - take that to Facebook would be my suggestion.

@Julio Franco

Thanks but no thanks - - let the community show their interest - - I'm disavowing all interest.

Hi @jobeard Have you seen my new avatar. Thought you might like it! This is my baby. This is one great flying machine.
Also noticed I have a new title here on TS. Thank you staff. I love this forum. You rock.;) Hope I can make a difference here on TS.(y)

Hi @jobeard Have you seen my new avatar. Thought you might like it! This is my baby. This is one great flying machine.
Also noticed I have a new title here on TS. Thank you staff. I love this forum. You rock.;) Hope I can make a difference here on TS.(y)
Lockheed Herculies C130, circa '54 - - STILL in production

:D Hi. No the strings aren't original. It has had several sets of strings. Thanks for your reply.

Back