Hijackthis log & general things I still notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys...I followed all the steps so far, and the hijackthis program gave the following log for my machine's condition..I wasnt sure what to include in my reply on this so I copied the following (if you need anything more don't hesitate to ask me, i will find it through the notepad)..I hope it won't be a big inconvenience for you and I certainly hope that something good will happen after all!!!

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:32:00 pµ, on 8/5/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16827)
Boot mode: Normal

C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ccleaner] "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTO

P.S.
After the whole virus/malware check that I did following ur recommendations,
my laptop works slightly better, I had many malware running free in my laptop...!!
Nevertheless, even after the general clean up (I also did a very loooong defragment..) I still notice the following:
- My laptop is still switching on very slowly.
- As soon as it enters the Windows the sound is crashing; it keeps doing that even after some time of operating.
-It will still crash and give me the hourglass when I try to do more than one things simultaneously, i.e. have two tabs open in Mozilla or chat in msn.
-At the beginning of its operation after the clean up it even wouldn't go in The Windows and rebooted itself twice!!In the end I took it to the 'last known configured working settings' as it said....and since I did that it keeps crashing.....
-Last but not least, it is overheating indeed so if you have any suggestions on that too that would be great..

Thanks in advance,

Pam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back