HiJackthis log - Help wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve scanned with adaware in safe mode, scanned for viruses and so on...
Explorer doesn´t start when i start windows, so i have to start it manually. Firefox google search doesn´t work either, youtube and so on.

So, Here is my HiJackthis log file. All comments appreciated.

Thanks.
Magnus

Yep, you have some bad stuff there. I see at least three isntances of evildoers.

You should being by downloading SDFix and save it to your desktop. You can find it with a Gurgle search. Right click SDFix.zip and choose to extract all of the unzipped files to SDFix's own folder by choosing "select: Extract All to load SDFix to its own folder.
Now, Very important, reboot to Safe Mode by pressing the <F8> key repeatedly once per second as soon as you press the on button. You should see the Windows XP Advanced Options menu, and select SAFE MODE by using the arrow keys. Now you can <enter> into Safe Mode.
While in SAFE MODE, open the SDFix folder ON THE DESKTOP. Click on the This.bat. The Thisbat script should run. Enter Y which starts the cleanup process. This process removes any Trojans or Trojan registry entries found, then asks that you Reboot.
Upon the restarts, the SDFix will startup once more and finish removing the evil doers, and will then tell you it has completed its mission.
Press enter or <ESC> to bring the script to an end, and restart.
When the desktop screen loads, a SDFix report appears, then saves itself, located on an SDFix folder as Report.txt.
Next, download ComboFix and save it to the Desktop, or other location of which you are certain. It runs best from the Desktop.

Close or disable ALL ad aware, anti malware, infestation and antivirus software to avoid interference with the operation of ComboFix. Click on combofix.exe and follow the prompts but make NO FURTHER clicks while ComboFix is running, or it might crash.
When done, a ComboFix.txt, log is created. Then send a copy of the ComboFix log, the SDFix Report.txt, along with a new HijackThis log from the latest version of the download, and send it back to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back