HJT help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialagent

hi im wondering if anyone can help
ive got an acer laptop on me (old)
an it likes to blue screen an crash alot
also i get several diff message errors here is a copy of my hjt log plz help if u can.. thx

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your post to it`s own thread. This will save any confusion.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of specialagent only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Yes, skip that part and go to the next step in the instructions.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of specialagent only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I have merged your new thread into this one. Please don`t start any more threads for this subject. Thanks.

Your HJT log is clean.

How`s your system running?

specialagent

hi there thx for your time my comp seems to be ok but on downloading all those things you told me everytime i start up it takes a lot longer is there any way i can speed this up plz?

You can now uninstall the tools you downloaded.

You might also want to take a look at this thread HERE. It will show you how you can speed up your system.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back