Inactive HJT Log Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I am hoping that I could get some help with some issues I am having. I believe I have what people are calling a Browser jacker. I use Firefox and when I use a engine search (Google) when I click on the results my browser jumps and re-directs it's self. As of today I haven't been able to keep Firefox open for more than a few minutes without crashing, IE crashes even quicker. I have been running scans on all my virus software, AVG, Spy bot and Ad-aware but I am getting no results, I have attached my HJT Log in an attempt to have someone with higher understanding help me.

All my problems started a few weeks ago when my computer crashed suddenly and I had to do a clean wipe of my hard drive, I really don't want to do it again. I have updated all my drivers and updates. If there is any more information you need please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Scott.
View attachment hijackthis.log

Welcome to TechSpot! I'll be glad to help you but we don't use HijackThis to 'screen' for malware.

Please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.
=========================================
My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time and I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me.
  • Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you.
    [o] Don't use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
  • Reminder to be patient
If I have not replied for 2 days, you can send me a PM reminder. Include the URL of your thread. Please do not send me a PM to tell me your logs are up.
If I don't get a reply from you in 5 days, the thread will be closed. If your problem persist, you can send a PM to reopen it.
=====================================

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back