Holiday Guide: This Season's Hottest PC Games

OMG I soooo want to play Skyrim, but I think it just might be beyond the capabilities of my Intel HD 3000 GPU. =( Oh well, here is to summer!

gwailo247 said:
OMG I soooo want to play Skyrim, but I think it just might be beyond the capabilities of my Intel HD 3000 GPU. =( Oh well, here is to summer!

I am in the exact same situation, Only got a HP Laptop with Intel HD 3000 Graphics on board :( Tempted to get a loan out at this point to get my desktop up and running again!

burty117 said:
gwailo247 said:

I am in the exact same situation, Only got a HP Laptop with Intel HD 3000 Graphics on board :( Tempted to get a loan out at this point to get my desktop up and running again!

Well, I have a computer that could play it, but its halfway across the globe right now collecting dust. I'm probably going to go home during the summer and ship it back to school, maybe slap a new GPU in there.

All for the best probably, I wouldn't get any studying done if I had a computer I could play games on. This one plays Civ IV just fine, so I'm all set when it comes to time wasters as it is.

I've got my copy of Battlefield 3 already and Modern Warfare 3 is on the way. I might pick up LA Noire also although it's not an FPS. I'm kind of intrigued by the title, reminds me of a movie titled "LA Confidential". Old school detective work with shootouts :). I'm surprised it even made it to the PC platform.

Having fun with Skyrim - just wish I didn't have to run it on the lowest graphics settings. Guess my poor computer is finally meeting its match.

LOL...I still have the original Trine and Torchlight that I purchased during one of those damn Steam sales and haven't even downloaded or looked at them.

Now I'm neck-deep into Skryim and BF3. Think I'll lay off the game purchases for a while. Or at least until Mass Effect 3 or Bioshock: Infinite comes out. ;)

Uh, why is Call of Porting: Modern Recycling 3 on here and Deus Ex: Human Revolution missing?

Been playing Skyrim, having fun, but the game seems lazily made at times. I mean, how do you forget to make helmet meshes for an entire race?

I hate to be a party pooper but the trailers look like movies while actual gameplay looks like cartoons.

i might give skyrim a try again . once they fix the menus for PC

right now BF3 all the way! :D

Back