Hotmail now 250mb, yippie!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazon_sephy

Finally microsoft has upped basic hotmail storage to 250mb, after months of having 5% left of my 2mb storage i now only have 1% used, lol. Now, just cant wait for google to give gmail to everyone.

They only upped it for a few people. I've been on 2MB since 1999 and I'm still on 2MB

Then again I generally use one of my three gmail accounts...

I've got two HotMail accounts, and one was upgraded about three weeks or so ago, the other was upgraded when I signed on this morning, my wife's account also.

I have an old Hotmail account (95) & it stall hasn't been updated. I don't really use it for Emailing anymore but I still use the MSN account. I constantly have to empty it every 2 days.:dead:

Micro$h.t is apparently getting ready for the up-and-coming Xmas spam-inundation.
250MB to wade through!
Oh what fun it is to ride,
in an open-for-all-spammers hotmail-account!

Next year you even pay for this "luxury".

I tend to use Yahoo because their antivirus and antispammer are very reliable. I discontinued using Hotmail because when i read one of my message in hotmail, a script dropped 4 very dangerous virus that microSh!T (How about that, bill gates? that is for windows xp and hotmail!) into my dad system just right after i sign off. Yahoo provide 100mb but i wish they provide >100mb for GeoCities Web building for free! :hotbounce :D :giddy:

So, only certain people are recieving the upgrade, and its in different intervals? Thats just stupid, and cheap on microsofts part. I too have been using yahoo mail instead lately as they had 100mb before anyone else upgraded their email. I suppose hotmail is more insecure, but thats why you use two email accounts, one for the spammers, and one you keep safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back