How can i get passed my schools firewall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmoneyjackson said:
does anyone know how to get passed my schools firewall?

/

That question wont get you far here!!! I dont think ANYONE will help you on that!

funny considering im on my schools pc right now but sorry buddy i cant help you i have a friend who did it for me

Heh.

This is a reason why nearly every developed country in the world is beating the US in k-12 education. Quit wasting taxpayers money, we pay for you to go to school and learn. Play games when you get home.

SNGX1275 said:
Heh.

This is a reason why nearly every developed country in the world is beating the US in k-12 education. Quit wasting taxpayers money, we pay for you to go to school and learn. Play games when you get home.

lol....we are getting onto him about that, and I am sitting here at work trolling TS!!! Kinda ironic!

haha ******* i go to private school, there for im not wasting the taxpayers money... and they give us laptops.. and we get free time to do what ever we want all i wanna do is play my games

hum; and I though private schools taught higher morals and ethics -- just how wrong can I be! :knock:

Obviously no help arriving on this thread... and the subject matter is questionable. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back