how much of memory clock and gpu clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_pompeii

hi guys please tell me
what is the recomendable or how much of memory clock and gpu clock
should have a graphic card (in my soon buy)

and what is the difference between these 2 cards

"one"
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=332146
and
"two"
http://w2-bs.deltron.com.pe/modulos/productos/items/postsql.php?item_number=VDFPCSAPX1300
(more info here, i suppose that is the same card,both sapphire)
(if not please tell me)
http://www.sapphiretech.com/en/products/graphics_overview.php?gpid=124

(i dont know why the big difference of prices, the ATI SAPPHIRE have
a cost of 160 dollars and nvidia 500 dollars)
why?
the features is almost the same

thanks a lot for your time

Well, the first card is an extremely fast, and best 256MB card that exists. The second is lower end card. Just tell me how much money you can spend, and I'll show you the best card for the price.

hello spartanslayer

i have mobo D915PGN INTEL , the case have a power of 500 watts, 1gb ram kingstone , 3.4 ghz

yes PCI express

your links are broken

thanks for your time

Sorry about the broken links. Ok, here are some more cards.

The ATI x800 Pro is a really good card for $169 dollars after rebate. Go to Newegg.com and search this term. SAPPHIRE Radeon X800PRO 100600L-Red Video Card - Retail. You should get the card. I'll post the link again and hope it works.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102466

If you can swing $240 you could get a much better card though. This is the best for $160 dollar range. Good Luck.

For your money, that is the best card. It should work with your motherboard, and if it doesn't, you can send it back for like $5. I think it will work fine for you though. Good Luck.

hello

about of the card out of stock
SAPPHIRE 100600L-Red Radeon X800PRO 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

and your new link
SAPPHIRE 100600-Red Radeon X800PRO 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card - OEM

well the difference is a (L) after the 100600 (code), and sorry for my ignorance but is big the difference about of features???

should be exist a difference right?

There is no diffenence besides one may have the newest driver update. The physical aspects are the same. They will perform the same. And they are the same price. Hope that helped.

hello

yes man, your help was good, and thanks for your time

i have a question, my future case have a power of 500 watts, is a problem about of the video card, i saw in other forum that needs how minimum 540 watts, so , u know about this???

thanks for your time

dr_pompeii said:
hello

yes man, your help was good, and thanks for your time

i have a question, my future case have a power of 500 watts, is a problem about of the video card, i saw in other forum that needs how minimum 540 watts, so , u know about this???

thanks for your time
i think the card will work on a 500 watt powersupply aslong as you have atlest 25 watts combined on the 12 volt rails

one impostant suggestion never use a powersupply provided in a case unless it is an antic

that is Antec
the best u can get for 160 with taxes and shipping is the eVGA 6600GT as recommended by other people. be warned: if u like quiet systems, be ready to get annoyed OR spend an extra 30$ for quiet cooling (and also much better temps under load... ie. VF700 Series by Zalman)

goodluck! :wave:

Good choice man. The X800 Pro is a really kickass card for that price. With ur hardware, I think u'll be able to run HL2 and Doom 3 etc on max settings. Very good bang for buck and it completely overshadows the 6600 GT. Excellent choice! :grinthumb

that term would be 'refurbished' n no.. neither of these cards are refurbs. they seem to be the same card though. go for the first one. has a mail-in-rebate... if u dont know what that is.. its when u send the card manufacturer whatever they want u to send (product s/n #, reciept, name etc..) and u get a x amount of money back. in this case its $20 .. so that makes the card 169 instead of 189 =D

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
Good choice man. The X800 Pro is a really kickass card for that price. With ur hardware, I think u'll be able to run HL2 and Doom 3 etc on max settings. Very good bang for buck and it completely overshadows the 6600 GT. Excellent choice! :grinthumb

jus to confirm, the X800Pro will run HL2 on max settings even with AA on full.. im pretty sure.. Doom 3.. prolly can i dono how it couldnt. so yay!

good bang for the buck? i dono.. id rather spend 10$ more n get a 6800GS for 200$.. now thats good bang for the buck

i hope the x800pro overshadows the 6600GT lol.. heck its about 50$ more in cost! it BETTER be better than pooor old 6600GT

Yeah but those 50 bucks mean a lot. For 50 bucks extra, the pixel pipelines go up from 8 to 12, the interface becomes 256-bit from 128-bit, the memory is doubled from 128 MB to 256 MB. Only thing is that the Radeon's clocks are slightly slower and it lacks Pixel Shader Model 3.0. But that more than makes up for it in performance.

u missed my point.. my point was that wait a week.. skipp lunch and u got 10$ more for a better card .. the 6800GS :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back