How to know my hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoy

hello everyone can anyone help me little help will appreciate. i have a problem about my pc i've format my pc but i have no driver and one problem is i dont know the name of my hardware. pls help me with my problem. thank you so much and God bless.

Hi Hoy

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a brand name computer (like Dell; HP; or other) please place the Computer name & Model number in your Mobo field of your Profile

Try googling Belarc advisor and run that it should give you a place to start at least as it will list your motherboard, graphics etc so you can then search for the drivers for them.

Help me to know my hardware

hello guys! i need some help. i have a problem wih my computer i format my computer but i lost my driver and i dont know what to do. i dont know the brand of my hardware thats why i can't download any driver.
thak you very much.

My PC was formatted

hello to everyone! my computer was formatted the problem is i have no driver for it and i dont know the model and the manufacturer of my computer hardware. i need anyone help. thak you very much & God bless.

What do you need drivers for? Video card? Sound card? Ethernet card? We need more information.

Download SIW Or Belarc Advisor

They will tell you about the hardware of your PC. Note down the make and model of components like Sound Card, Network Card, Video Card, and then search for their drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back