How to Save PDF Pages as JPG Images in Windows and macOS

Hmmmm. I find it simpler to just go to Preview, and select export. You can select a variety of formats including Jpeg. So why use automator?

There is also a convenient way to do this via shortcuts in Monterey. You could even set as a Finder QuickAction, and execute the shortcut with the pdfs selected in finder

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm. I find it simpler to just go to Preview, and select export. You can select a variety of formats including Jpeg. So why use automator?

There is also a convenient way to do this via shortcuts in Monterey. You could even set as a Finder QuickAction, and execute the shortcut with the pdfs selected in finder
Except that's exactly what the tech tip explained (the macOS part).

There are also lots of free online converters. Unless, of course, you are worried about the contents in your PDF. The first non-ad result in Google will show you that. (I use Ublock Origin, so I never see the ads in Google).

Except that's exactly what the tech tip explained (the macOS part).
Strange. I didn't see that when I read the article. Either it was updated (that is what I’m going with) or I completely messed up. Still did not mention the shortcuts not using Automator, so there is that

Back