HP - Compaq Pavilion dv6700t Series Laptop/Notebook what i need for better gaming?

Okay so I'm not technologically savvy but I'm guessing to make most of the games that I download to actually run, I need a better graphics card?

Whenever I play games with decent to good graphics, my system just won't function right. They lag until my computer freezes and stuff. So I just wanna know what I can do to actually play games.

Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
Model: HP Pavilion dv6700 Notebook PC
Rating: 3.5
Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5450 @ 1.66GHz 1.67GHz
Memory RAM: 2.00 GB
System Type: 32-bit operating system
Windows Vista Home Premium

I'm not sure what other info I would need to show you guys
I'm willing to spend around 150 or less dollars on stuff I would need to make this computer run better for games

oh my power supply:
Its a replacement AC adapter
Input: AC100-240V 1.2A 50/60Hz
Output: 18.5V 3.5A

Thanks in advance :)

Cool so how do I get the 4gb thing, is that a video card? How do I know which ones work for my computer, how much do they cost, where can I get them?

and if I go from Vista to Windows 7, does that delete everything on my computer? Do I need to put all my music on an external hard drive?

You will need two laptop memory modules, 2GB DDR2 667 SODIMM memory modules for around $80 for both. Windows 7 pro 64-bit is around $150, Yes it's better to install Windows 7 fresh. Back up your music

Back