HP DV51253cl drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma4ja

Hi
I have been looking for sata drivers for my laptop HP DV5 1253cl , but I cant find .

Plz Help me

Try this

Go to the bios (restart your computer and tap f10)

Navigate to configuration options to locate the Native-SATA setting

If there is an SATA setting, disable it, press F10 (save) Restart computer.

Re-enter the XP disk and and continue the installation process.

If this does not work you need to include more info on your problem .

Try this

Go to the bios (restart your computer and tap f10)

Navigate to configuration options to locate the Native-SATA setting

If there is an SATA setting, disable it, press F10 (save) Restart computer.

Re-enter the XP disk and and continue the installation process.

If this does not work you need to include more info on your problem .
Thanks friend , but there is no sata option on the bios .

If this does not work you need to include more info on your problem
During XP installation process , there is message appears say that " windows can not find any hard disk "
I think I have to integrate sata drivers with XP disk , so I am looking for these bloody drivers .

Hi

Sorry i dont answer over the weekend. Which version ofthe XP cd do you have?

Is it OEM, FULL and which SP is built inn.

You need to get SATA drivers from HP site for your DV5-1253CL to install them during Windows XP Setup.

Hi

Sorry i dont answer over the weekend. Which version ofthe XP cd do you have?

Is it OEM, FULL and which SP is built inn.
welcome again
I have windows XP Pro SP2 , an SP3 . I try to install one of them

You need to get SATA drivers from HP site for your DV5-1253CL to install them during Windows XP Setup.
I know , but I can not find these drivers !!

Well I've checked HP and they aren't offering any SATA drivers, the url is:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=228&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3860534

However, by the way, why would you want to go back to XP? Reason I am asking is because I was recently I was going through some information on HP site (somewhere) and they said they will soon stop putting out XP drivers for any of their hardware ..... so this may be the case in this regard as well.

Lastly, if you can still boot into windows can you give me your notebook's motherboard details? e.g. make/model etc (e.g. use CPUZ to get it)

However, by the way, why would you want to go back to XP? Reason I am asking is because I was recently I was going through some information on HP site (somewhere) and they said they will soon stop putting out XP drivers for any of their hardware ..... so this may be the case in this regard as well.
I am using widows 7 ultimate , but lots of old programs do not work in it and webcam does not work in messenger.

Lastly, if you can still boot into windows can you give me your notebook's motherboard details? e.g. make/model etc (e.g. use CPUZ to get it)
I make a report a bout my laptop , you can go through it

http://www.mediafire.com/?44atxdtzygk

Thanks

thanks

I downloaded but it was EXE not ZIP or RAR , so how can I integrate EXE with XP CD ?

There is a program called " nlite " used to integrate sata drivers with XP CD , but it does not support EXE .

I need this driver in ZIP or RAR file to integrate with the XP CD ,

Try this link from Intel
The file above contains the Intel® Matrix Storage Manager Floppy Configuration Utility. This utility will create a floppy disk containing the RAID driver files for installation on a 32-bit operating system. This floppy can be used to pre-install the Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver during the F6 portion of Windows* setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back