Huawei Mate 10 Review

Not "well known" in the USA, but well known throughout the rest of the world.
I've had 3 of them, mate 2,8,9 and all have been very well built, stable, and perfect.

Interesting comments on the camera

This is from the dxomark review:
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is an outstanding smartphone for photography enthusiasts. Featuring a dual-camera setup developed in cooperation with Leica, which combines a 12Mp RGB with a 20Mp monochrome sensor, it achieves an overall DxOMark Mobile score of 97 points. This ranks the Mate 10 Pro as the currently second-best device we have tested, just a single point behind the Google Pixel 2.

Good for them for using such fast NAND. Will make a huge difference in day to day performance.

As usual being biased towards all the more popular smartphones like the Iphone, S8, Pixel etc. What you said about the slippery design can be solved by getting a case, which is provided in the box. The camera is excellent, and I dispute what you said about it being inferior to the phones mentioned above. I’ve compared the camera to my friends 8 Plus and it produced brighter, better photos. It’s time for you reviewers to stop producing all positive reviews for the phones mostly everyone buys and probably want (aka Iphone and Samsung) because all the reviews for this phone say ‘it falls short of the Iphone, S8’ etc.

Back