Humble Indie Bundle 2 unveiled, includes Braid, Machinarium

Matthew

TS Evangelist
In May, a group of independent game developers organized a promotion dubbed the "Humble Indie Bundle," which let you set your own price for five top-rated indie games. Unsurprisingly, the event was a raging success and 138,813 participants contributed more than $1.2 million, around 30% of which went to charity. Hoping to repeat that success, the developers have unveiled the Humble Indie Bundle 2, yet again offering five of today's finest indie titles for any price you see fit.

Read the whole story

mccartercar

TS Booster
Potential buyers:
Please donate at least a dollar because anything less will most likely be eaten up by transaction fees.
Remember, It's for the Kids!

mario

Ex-TS Developer
Really nice bundle, they really are great games. Braid is very entertaining and Osmos is great for casual gaming.

TomSEA

TechSpot Chancellor
I already have these games but I'm going to kick in ten bucks, buy them anyway and give them as gifts just to support these guys. A great way to sell games and donate to charities.

Relic

TechSpot Chancellor
Awesome bundle indeed, took part in the first one and will do so again. I haven't had a chance to play any of those games yet, so it'll be fun :) .