I am infecteded with 8 trojan viruses what do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am infected with 8 viruses what do i do? my friend told me to reformat my computer but i don't know how to do that and I don't have my original WinXP disc so i don't know my product key!! please help

I finaly got super anti spyware to run

I ran AVG and let it run, I finaly emptied out the valut and then super anti spyware started. I am letting it run its cycle and hope this cleans it enough to let the other apps run. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Please follow the 8 steps posted at the top of the forum. Post the logs for hijackthis, malwarebytes, AVG, & other scans that you perform.

Hope that helps.
Zyldar

Not accusing I have just seen adds for things that are not by real people. Just checking before I go to the site.

rainonme, you left something out:

supportrix.com:
Starter US$ 29.99 Covers support for one (1) incident only. Buy Now

Basic US$ 69.99 Package consists of support for three (3) incidents. Package includes usage of the Online Knowledge Base and Forum. Buy Now

Premium US$ 119.99 Package consists of support for six (6) incidents. Package includes usage of the Online Knowledge Base, Forum and Support Scheduler. Buy Now

Elite
Best Value US$ 199.99 Package consists of support for twelve (12) incidents. Package includes usage of the Online Knowledge Base, Forum and Support Scheduler. Buy Now

All packages are valid for 12 months

All help on TechSpot if free!

So if you go for the Basic package- one incident- say you can't get something updated.
Then you say 'my computer is slow', you have another 'incident', therefore another charge on supporttrix.com..

Computer Forums like TechSpot and many others are 'staffed' by volunteers' who give of their time and their experience- free. And while we might ask you to start another thread for s different computer problem, it's STILL free.

The person starting this thread is teddynlita05 and all replies should be directed to him..

edteach, if you are having a problem, please start a new thread- and it's free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back