I am looking for cheep webhosting

Wotrop

i realy diddnt see any other forum to put this under so here i am :grinthumb
my goal is for webhosting under 10$ cad.
But however i would also like a domain and a "pay every month plan".
so for agruements sake lets say 8$ usd.

All i realy need is more then 150 megs of space with a little transfer room. PHP and a mysql database.

All that for 8$.

Its not hard to find a plan like that but its all like 3 month or 6 month or 2 month plans and i realy dont have the money for more then month to month :blackeye: . I greatly thank anyone who can help me out.

www.hostm.com offers to host FIVE fullblown websites for less than $100.- a year.
That's just a little over $8.- a month.
Borrow the money from e.g. your parents and pay them back in installments.

Hey SOcRatEs,
I like the idea. Why don't you open a specific TS-yard? (send Julio a PM about it).
Suggestion: change the background-color from the menu-items under Navigation to something a bit more contrasting, or change the text to white.
It's difficult to read!

I could do that. I have plenty of room and bandwidth.
Hmmmm? Yes I believe it could be done.

I have several templates to apply, some are better than others.
Wish I could afford "Storyteller CMS System".

I would also set minwidth at 1024 px - in firefox the page shrinks under the banner, and in MSIE the box on the right dissapears under the main content box, and you don't have to shrink the page much for it to happen, as even resizing to 1000px show it up. I suggest minwidth because it's easier than recoding for a smaller resolution. Minwidth doesn't work in msie, but there is a minwidth hack for it - http://www.cssplay.co.uk/boxes/minwidth.html

Just a suggestion. Very, very good idea though!

Back