I can not connect to wireless

I have a D-Link DSL-2741B router, Internet via LAN cable is working normally but over wereless me the real problem can not be conect.Try I have a laptop and a mobile phone. I reset the router and re-configured, but still can not connect to wereless.Of laptp I did a new system of Windows 8, installed new drivers, I've tried but will.Problems originated from before 2-3 days. Please help if someone has a solution. thank you

PS: Ive literally tried everything including uninstalling/reinstalling network card, restore points (there are none), a windows update download, and reformatting the hard drive (wont let me). Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Look at the device manager (CP->Computer Mgmt->device mgr) and expand [+] Network adapters. If there are yellow or red marks, then the driver is at fault.

If not, then it's the settings of one of these:
  • the adapter
  • the firewall
  • the router

To Draver I checked, and installed the latest drivers. How will I know that the router percent over LAN cable is connect.Do you need firewall On or Off? But I am also of the yeelsonu Samsung Note3 impossible to connect.I called operators and they are my router set up.

Today I managed to get connected, but quickly disconnects

Hey sasa_share. Did your current laptop with Win 8 and current D-Link router ever connect wirelessly with no Ethernet cable connected before ?
Is your wireless router secured (requiring a password the first time you try to connect to your wireless network) and did you give your wireless network a name that you can see in the list of available wireless networks?
If so, are you able to connect to YOUR network with your phone?

In the Win 8 is still on the wireless connect.there is password, and set him qualified person from the company you purchased ruter.today but I manage to connect but quite often we hang up the flow?

Back