I have a non pc related question about TV

By Fly_Guy
Jan 14, 2008
  1. hey the question i had isnt pc related its about my TV and such and i dont know if there is a place on this site i can post it or if anyone could direct me to a website with forums about things like tvs and those types of connectors and such. just incase anyone reading might know answer ill post the question. ok so i wanted to put my dvd player and directTV box in a closet right next to my tv and drill a hole in the wall for cables but my friends has a wire thing that allows him to use the remote out side in the room and it sends the signals to the dvd and cable box thats inside the closet and contorl it. what might that device b called ??
  2. mscrx

    mscrx TS Rookie Posts: 310

    google for cablelink. it is a set of transmitters/receivers which allow you to remote control devices like tv, dvd, satellite receiver and so on.

    looks like this:
  3. cookiedude

    cookiedude TS Booster Posts: 157

    If you have other A/V related questions you should try AVForums.com.
  4. Fly_Guy

    Fly_Guy TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 25

    ok thanks guys :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...