I need a usb to usb cable adapter with thin male end


TS Booster
Something like this but with a thin male connector. I need it to connect flash drives to a usb port where there's little space available around the usb port because the ports around are busy (happens in MacBook air for example).


TS Ambassador
There are several 'mini-usb' connectors; my Lumix and Kodak cameras each have a different mini as does my cellphone. The minis tend to be proprietary :grin: