i need information!!

could someone please direct me in the right direction on how to cancel out my subscription to the pcbuzztuner and get my credit card refunded this is very important as i have already deleted the program from my pc.

What exactly is that? Google doesn't find anything for "pcbuzztuner". What do you mean?

Is it a legitimate thing or some type of scam? If a scam, by all means have your credit card company refute the charges and block that company from taking more.

If it's a legitimate charge, find the company's web site or an E-mail or phone number or something. If they are stupid and don't provide contact info, refute the charges and block them.

Otherwise provice some more info.

pcbuzztuner!

it is either a pcbuzztuner or the pcbuzzshow it turns your pc into a tv suppose to have over 1000 channels but unfortunately have had this program for going on 3 weeks and havent been able to bring up a single program i know it is somewhere in here ,when i get to the page it sends me to this techspot forum for answers.

Here is one place where you can supposedly contact them:
http://www.inklineglobal.com/support/technical_tv_helpdesk.html

And I quote: "Currently we provide support only by emails..."

But also I quote:
"Do I need to pay monthly subscription fees for PCShowBuzz?
No, there is only a one time charge for the purchase of PCShowBuzz."

I never like any company that doesn't show a phone and address. All their "support" areas lead to the same generic Q&A. Only the E-Mail from the link above will get them.

Supposedly that have some big name "partners". But I still have a hard time accepting their credibility.

It would seem you won't be charged again as it is not a monthy fee. Otherwise you'll have to contact only through E-Mail and ask for a refund, if they will. Or at least figure out how it works with them.

Hope that helps

Thank you!

I thank you for the information it is a great help i have since wrote to them i will let you know their response. Again thank you for the help!

Refund Policy

This is the 60 day refund policy I have found online for PCShowBuzz:

Dear Customer,

If you are having any problems with our products, please contact our Sales Helpdesk. We will try our best to address all your concerns in a satisfactory manner.

However, if you find that you would like to proceed with the refund, please follow our refund procedure below:

Customer must FAX a typed letter requesting the refund in writing, stating the reason for the refund, including with it a PRINTED copy of the invoice.

Please ensure the clarity of these documents, in order to expedite the search for your sales records.

Customer must agree, in writing, to delete all refunded inKline Global, Inc. software from his/her computer, or any/all computers or servers where the software is installed.

Email refund requests are not permitted, there are no exceptions to this policy. In order to ensure proper documentation, customers must sign in the letter that they have deleted all inKline Global, Inc. software from their computer systems.

If customers have ordered the CD-ROM, customers may keep the free CD-ROM as goodwill giveaway. Please note that all shipping and handling charges are not covered by the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Please allow up to one week for refund request to be processed. The credited amount will show up on your next credit card billing statement.

Customers must make the refund claim within the first 60 days of purchase. There are no refunds after the 60-day period.

Back