I want to unzip you

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatearthling

I just got utorrent today and i downloaded my 1st file. When i go to unzip, my wizard says "unknown compression method" What do i need to do to de compress and open the file?

unzip pirate

Got winrar and was able to unzip the file. however when i tried to run setup.exe, it said that i was missing a file- binkw32.dll. Icant open this file but i do have it.I dont know what program to open it with or how to send it so the setup file can execute. This download was command and conquer red alert- one of the best games ever. I had the game but lost the disk. I do have yuri,s revenge disc and code but it is an expansion set and i cant play w/o the original game. It wont load. I guess you could say that i am a game pirate but i did own the game before and i have expansion set. Even if i can get the setup to work, will i need a code to activate? Is this why i see alot of posts at the piratebay begging for codes that they "lost". :evil: I did some how open the game using the file game- main executable for red alert 2 but i cant get that to work again. It did run well and i played one game on it.What i really want is to load ra2 so that i can get yuris revenge to work.Saw alot of posts complaining about pirates. Well here i am. Open to your criticisms and comments!:blackeye:

We aren't going to be able to help you with pirated software, there are just too many unknowns. That and the board doesn't want to assist people that may be violating the laws of their country. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back