Ices-003 mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyemfedup2

does anyone know who make this mobo and where i can find manual
having no luck at all CE?
no other info on the board to go by

can you give more info? what system did it come out of? you don't give much to go off of.

dont know generic case my proble 2

how do i remove u3 from cruzer micro 8GB

figure u3 out hurray

isn't thee a program on major geeks that tells you brand and name of mobo?
seems like there is but i cant remember which one

well you're asking a different question now. To remove U3, you need to delete the U3 partition. Then merge the erased partition into the remaining one.

you can use CPU-z to determine most hardware info.

that's what the second post was for(u3 question or answer i mean). letting you know i figured it out, without external programs.
so maybe i could help some one instead of begging.
look I'm in no way arguing i just want a chance to explain.
i will abide by the rules, and i do thank you for not being a snob towards newbies (most are)
in fact I'm so tired of hearing google it i could barf. like i don't spend hours to try to find answers for myself even after talking to tech support. you guys are so much more help. after all i am in it to learn.also sorry about the blubub on the send, i have a band aid on my finger and it doesn't like keyboards i guess :)
are we good?
PS. whats up with the screw up bar? you must of had allot of abuse in the past.
no abuse here,just ignorence LOL. ill get it, i try real hard to be appropriate.
thank you for personal contact, feel free anytime. even with bad stuff,how else will i learn.
you didn't say if different post on different subjects is bad, or if it was multiple quick
replies was it.
just let me know. if you wish off site is cool with me(i can save my flububs for future reference).
gotta admit you do have allot of rules to consume and one forgets them all in the heat of the moment. especially if your working on more than one computer at a time(that adhd thing remember) LOL
i do try to to follow the rules the best i can, ill get better i promise.
thanks again (newbie) used edit :)

smells like a rose:)
haven't figured avatar yet besides I'm really ugly
LOL
how 2 ?
you could look it up on the doc :)
just kidding never got caught

If you got the 'ICES-003' off of your mobo, that is a Canadian electronic emissions standard that the board has to comply to and have on the board.

Look for some other writing (sadly, many times the best info is on the wrong side of the mobo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back