IE and Firefox Google search link problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have been having problems using google. When I search for something and click on the links, I will be redirected. I have checked out the 8 step guide and I am still having problems. Thank you for the time and help

Now it is starting to spread when I use bing. The problem is when I get search results and click on them or right click, the screen will go blank for a few seconds and I will just be redirected to sites about health. I have been redirected to sites about medication, depression, and other weird sites I don't remember. If I press back I will go back not to my search results but back to google/bing main page. I need some help here thanks

Take your time. I know it must be busy during the holiday season. I know there are other people ahead of me so don't take it personal. I do appreciate it that you responding back. I thought I was talking to myself here, lol. thanks

Hello and Welcome to Techspot,

I am going to ask you a few questions I would like you to please answer.

• Are you getting re-directed when you type in google.com?
  • When you use google and search something, do you get re-directed?
  • If so, how often (for ever 4 websites, how many get re-directed)?
  • Is it using certain search engines like yahoo, google, etc.?
  • Do some search engines work and others get re-directed?

question 1. I am not getting redirected when I type in google.com
question 2. I get redirected if I click on any search result.
question 3. I get redirected on every search result
question 4. At first it use to be google so I started using bing but now I have problems using that search engine
question 5. Bing and google don't work but I have used yahoo and ask without any problems.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back