IE hijack ... can't search on google ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ,
first of all i want to see helllo and thanks for having me as a new member .. i hope i can help this comunity and that you can help me ...

i have a big problem with my computer ... i think it is infected by some kind of virus and i can't get it out ...
when i open my IE and i go to google .. i can see the homepage .. and when i search google i get results , but when i press the links i can get to the page i wanted .. i have been redirect to IP :85.225.119.186 (it always changes ...)
i tried all i know about this problem and i can't get it out of my system
i tried adaware , NOD antivirus , Trojan remover and anti trojan elite, and even tuneep utilities...
and i found out nothing !!!! i really need your help ..
i saw one og the furm dialog that has i thing the same problem as i have but i don't really know if i could do the things that you wrote there ... without your opinion about my problem !!!

Please help me out and save my computer from this bad stuff !!
if you need any other review about my problem just write me ...
THANKS A LOT
OK103

Hello oK103 and welcome to Techspot.

Please read this - Very Important: If your system is infected, read this before deciding whether to Clean or Format.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your computer then read the following. - Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Jase :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of ok103 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back