IE6 classic menu not appearing in IE7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedster

How do you get the classic menu bar that was in IE6 to appear in IE7? I have tried right clicking on the tool bar and it doesn't even show as an option. Apparently this was an option in beta versions of IE7. I have the final version. Is there an add-on tool or extension?

You should be able to enable the menu bar by clicking on the tools icon, then about half way down the tool window is the option to show the menu bar, however this is also available by right clicking on the tool bar for me. I am also using the final version and did not need to install any add-on or extension.

yes. I can get a menu bar, but it is NOT the classic menu bar. Apparantly in IE7 you can make it look like IE6. I want the IE6 look.

I've done a search on M$ , but there appears to be erroneous info - right click on the tool bar does not bring up a classic toolbar menu option. Apparently this was available in the beta version. Is there a fix for this? anyone? I have the final version of IE7. Although I use mozilla and firefox usually for web browsers, I am experimenting with IE7. I really want the classic IE6 look on IE7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back