Ihatedell goes bye bye

Ididmyc600

Well it had to happen, Dell has decided that they dont like the site and have instituted legal matters against me.

It is with sad regret that I have pulled the site as I felt I was helping so many people.

For those who want to know the document was from their lawyers and basically said that I was to cease all activities relating to the removal of Dell passwords.

They also blamed me for the prolific amount of documents available on ebay, as if I was responsible for people doing that...

Anyway i dont intend to stay off the air for long and am looking for a hosting company that offers anonymity so if anyone can help let me know.

Regards

you can put a video recording of the instructions. That should give you enough anonymity, and get the message across.

And if we've learnt anything about P2P, linking it shouldn't be a problem.

Ididmyc600 said:
Well it had to happen, Dell has decided that they dont like the site and have instituted legal matters against me.

It is with sad regret that I have pulled the site as I felt I was helping so many people.

For those who want to know the document was from their lawyers and basically said that I was to cease all activities relating to the removal of Dell passwords.

They also blamed me for the prolific amount of documents available on ebay, as if I was responsible for people doing that...

Anyway i dont intend to stay off the air for long and am looking for a hosting company that offers anonymity so if anyone can help let me know.

Regards

I am surprised that they didn't blame you for starting the great fire of London as well. That's the style of these companies - if they don't like what you are doing they make up all kinds of lies.

Fortunately for users, once something is in the web, it's very difficult to delete all traces of it.

And now that I looked your site for the first time (with the help of web cache sites) - ow, my eyes, it looks like something from 1996 :blackeye:

I hate dells too :(

My friend's dad works at the FBI and he says Dell is a load of crap and their computers suck :D

Oh, brother. What do they care of people know how to do that?

My friend bought a Dell laptop with a 30-day money-back guarantee, but when he decided it wasn't what he needed they "fined" him $4000 for trying to return it! I don't know all the legal details, but to me it sounds like downright dishonesty.

If dell made me pay $4000 to return their crappy computer I would go kick their president in the balls :haha:

Back