Improving my PC

My computer is
AMD Athelon(tm) 64 X2 dual core processor 4000+
2,11 GHz,2,00GB ram GeForce 9400 GT 512 MB.
I'm looking for some1 who can tell me or suggest me what better part to buy cuz i want better gaming experience more FPS in games.games which i'd like to improve FPS is World of Tanks and dragon age i want to play it on high with lets say 60+ FPS.all newer games require better PC so i just want to know what should improve to FPS on high.

With that, I'd recommend upgrading literally everything for "High" settings. Especially in Dragon Age 2.

Dragon Age 2 Requirements (Recommended)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz Processor or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB (Vista) or 2 GB (XP)
Video: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater
NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater
DVD ROM (Physical copy)

Note that, personally, I don't believe in building a machine to the required, but always above. I've rarely seen a "Recommended" machine actually run a game on the highest settings flawlessly. It's always best to over-shoot.

We could help if you give us a budget and whether you can put it together yourself.

I'm with mopar here, provide us with a budget and we can give you some suggestions. I personally would say you should start working on an entire new system, possibly a budget one if you can't afford more as what you have is quite dated. If you do decide to go the new system route, please let us know what resolution you game at and if you will be needing a new copy of Windows.

Hmm alright my budget is around 400 euros.so would be better to sell this current machine and maybe add it to the budget i got right now to buy one more powerful?or its a waste to upgrade this one?the one i have right now is 3 years old.thx

Suggest building an entirely new rig. See how much you can actually sell your current rig for and then give us a final budget. Someone here will definitely be able to recommend a solid new build for you.

Back