In need 4 sum advice plzzz..need power on my mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took my old motherboard out and put in a new one...ive installed everything else....chip,fan,ide1 and 2 power supply...but the problem im facing is on my new mobo the pin connections are different,i try to connect my led on/off..its just a diff pin connection on my mobo.my new mobo is a gigabyte rz series 85661fxmp-rz (sis 661fx chipset)on the mobo the pins are 2x10 pins connecter,were can i get these because i cant turn my pc on/off.im using my old leads that were on my mobo..but some dont connect the pins are different...even the usb 1 usb 2 ,spdif_10 are different,can anyone advice me were to get these plzzzz...thanks Email:el3ctric7@hotmail.co.uk :(

It would help no end if you could write intelligible English.

You don't say what your old motherboard is.

The new motherboard probably has a new 24-pin power connector instead of the old 20-pin connector.

The new board is: "8S661FXMP-RZ is a highly value-oriented P4 platform with excellent performance and impressive features. Empowered by the latest SiS 661FX/964 chipsets, and Gigabyte's R&D..."

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Productinformation/Gigabyte_8S661FXMP_RZ__6201679

I would just buy a new case, because it looks as if the power supply unit can't be used with the new board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back