Increasing FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I just thought I come here to see if anyone can help me out abit. I want to pull out the most FPS out of my system so a game will run more smoothly. If anyone can help me out, than here is my information and the game I play. Oh by the way... its a Laptop.

Manufacturer: Gateway
Model: NX570X
Operating System: Windows Vista
Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T2060 @ 1.60GHz
RAM: 1GB
System type: 32-bit Operating System

Graphics Card... I think:Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family
Sound Card: SigmaTel High Definition Audio

And I only have one game I play which is Soldier Front from IJJI which can be found at: sfront.ijji.com

I want to make it so I would rarely lag in the game unless its by someone else.

This is the information, sorry if I screwed up somewhere... not very good with these things. Although if you know how to help me than just reply back here. Thanks!

intel graphics chipsets are really poor for gaming, and as your computer is a laptop, there is really nothing you can do that will make a significant difference. To improve general performance you should add more ram to your computer, especially since you are running vista, which needs at least two gigabytes to run at decent speed.

Thanks. I thought the exact same thing :p I sorta knew this kind was sucky for gaming. Thanks though. Any suggestions on improving general performance?

You should defiantly upgrade from 1 to 3 or four gigabytes of ram. Here's a 4 gigabyte upgrade kit from Crucial for 45 dollars. This is a cheap any extremely easy to perform upgrade, and it should really help with general performance, especially when multitasking.

Heres your fix

Get 2 Gb of 667 ram to match your manufacterer ram, also take a look at external vga adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back