Innovision GeForceFX videocards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Innovision sent us a few pics and details on their Inno3D Tornado GeForceFX videocards that should be available from retail stores soon. Hopefully we will have the opportunity of testing some of these cards in-house, too, the photos below correspond to FX 5200 & 5600 models.

Interesting to see that the budget priced FX5200 will use passive cooling only, also Inno said they plan on bundling the full version of Comanche 4 from Novalogic, FutureMark's 3DMark03 benchmark, WinDVD Player and Creator (suppose that depending on the model you get) and a 5 game demo CD that includes Delta Force-Black Hawk Down, Ghost Recon, Red Faction, Vietcong and Serious Sam 2.

[center] [/center]

[center] [/center]

why does Nvidia put that huge 'dust blower' on the card when the can stick a small fan on like above?

These are the mainstream models of the GeForceFX chip that run at a lower clock speed than the 5800 Ultras shown by launch time.

As Julio said, these are the mainstream models and run at lower clock speeds. You are obviously thinking of the 5800 Ultra, not the 5600 or 5200. With a core clock at 500MHz, A LOT of cooling is required.

Originally posted by TS | Thomas
Is anyone else amused at the choice of including 3D Mark 2003?
Hehe

I kinda doubt they asked Nvidia for advice on which programs to include :D

Hmmm... who knows, perhaps they will include a 'tweaked' version of Detonator drivers, too :D just kidding. Like I said I will probably get one or two of these cards to test soon.

Im going for a Geforce FX5200 Ultra if the clocks are like the rumours? you said that you have recieved info on the cards? what are the default clocks for the cards?

Geforce FX5200 = 250/400MHz
Geforce FX5200 Ultra = 325/650MHz
Geforce FX5600 = ???/???
Geforce FX5600 Ultra = 350/700MHz

im not sure but i think those are the clocks... can you confirm? cant find any info on Inno3d's webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back