Inspiron 1501 Intergrated keyboard and battery problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, a few days ago i turned on my keyboard and like any other time, my laptop couldnt recognize my battery. Than a few minutes later my laptop crashed,restarted and this constant beeping noise went on for like 30 seconds than let me on through. When i got to my login screen, a bunch of my keys no longer worked and theirs too many to list. Lets just say i need a keyboard thats usb now. And now my laptop keyboard will randomly pop up random letters on my screen without me touching anything,so it takes forever typing any passwords in or going to any websites. Ive spilled nothing on my keyboard. It just randomly started doing this stuff on its own. AND this is vista,so in a way, im not surprised. So if anyone can help, pls post :[.

try looking in device manager and check if there are any errors with your current drivers for your keyboard,if there is try to update the drivers or uninstall and let windows reinstall on bootup. also check if there is a seperate section for you batteries in device manager, if there isnt then your most likely going to have to reformat and reinstall windows, which is what i had to do a few days ago..

believe me if your battery isnt in device manager then there is no other option, i searched around on google for a bout 3 weeks and nothing seemed to be able to restore the batteries in device manager..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back